We will shortly be launching a monthly ‘Featured Professional’ programme on our website and we are looking for professionals using Owatrol products to feature. The posts in our news section will each feature an individual or company who champions Owatrol products and will have a direct link to your website too.
Do I qualify?
In order to qualify to be one of our featured professionals you simply need to be a professional trading within your field who regularly uses one or more Owatrol products and is prepared to tell the world a little about it.
What will the Featured Professional programme posts include?
The monthly features on our website will follow a familiar structure and will include the following:
- Information about you as a tradesperson or company (including a link to your website)
- The lowdown on which Owatrol products you use and for what
- Some photographs of case studies of your projects completed with Owatrol products (if available)
- Your best top tip for any Owatrol product of your choice
What do we need from you?
In order for us to feature you in our programme you will need to be prepared to put together the following:
- Some text written by yourself using our set template for the post (the template will include clearly labelled sections and guidance) amounting to no less than 500 words (this is less than 1 side of A4 so not an unruly amount to do)
- At least one (preferably a few) photographs of projects you have completed using Owatrol products (before and after shots would be desirable but not essential)
What is in it for me?
There are several benefits to you if we feature you in our programme including:
- Great exposure to a potential new list of clients (we have many end-user customers using our website, not just professionals) from a website that get upwards of 25,000 pageviews each month
- A direct link to your website from ours
How do I get involved?
If you think you’d like to be one of our Featured Professionals and you’re prepared to put together the required information then please send us a message via our contact form and we will be in touch shortly with more details.