ATM 007 is a ready to use, professional moss cleaner which can be used either as a preventative measure or as a curative treatment for surfaces which are already suffering with moss or lichen. IT is effective for use on a wide range of surfaces including stone, brick, slate, tile, shingles, concrete, fiber cement, plaster, plastic and more.
It is perfect for the destruction of mosses, lichen, algae (red etc.), bacteria and more and is also great for dealing with the results of air pollution and microcarbon residues. ATM 007 has a long lasting effect which persists long after the treatment is made and is easy to use. The optimal timing for treatment is between April and December.
For problems with mould, we recommend using Mould Action or VC175 Mould Killer.
Ideal uses for ATM 007 Moss Cleaner
- Destroying moss growing in damp guttering
- Removing lichen from concrete and other stone work
- Preventing algae from growing on patios and paths
- Dealing with moss growing on roof tiles
Be cautious when using Biocide – read the label recommendations carefully before using the product
Brush or scrape as much dirt as possible from the surface where it is accessible.
Applying Owatrol’s ATM 007 Moss Cleaner
Generously apply diluted ATM 007 ensuring that you saturate the moss and thick lichen spots.
You can then choose how to proceed:
- Rinse after 48 hours with a pressure washer (max 50 bar and minimum 50cm above the surface to avoid any damage)
- Do not rinse. Let the weather take care of the residue gradually – the effect should be visible with in 10-15 days.
Generously apply diluted ATM 007 all over the surface to be treated.
When to use ATM 007 Moss Cleaner
The optimal time to use ATM 007 Moss Cleaner is between April and December. You should ensure that there has been no rain for at least 12 hours before applying and that none is forecast for the following 48 hours.
Things to Remember
- Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Wear the correct protective equipment (glasses, suit, rubber gloves, mask)
- After diluting the concentration with water (follow the instructions precisely) stir gently, do not shake
- Do not apply on glass surfaces or on thatched roofs
- Never rinse the surface directly after applying the product
- With very hot weather, humidify the surface to be treated in order to cool it down, let it dry before applying ATM 007
- Be cautious when using Biocide – read the label recommendations carefully before using the product
- Avoid spraying near plants or flowers
- Store for up to 2 years in original unopened packaging – frost sensitive
- Do not dispose of this product in sewers or rivers
- Do not reuse the container