ESP Easy Surface Prep is a wipe on/wipe off product which primes and prepares any shiny surface for painting. It completely eliminates the need for difficult and time-consuming sanding and leaves the surface ready for paint or varnish to bond to. It’s a safe and effective way to prepare any non-porous surface for painting and is ideal for use on ceramic tiles and melamine units.
It is easy on the hands, colourless, virtually odourless and can be wiped on and off with a lint-free cloth making it incredibly easy to use! Therefore, it is suitable for indoor and external use. ESP may be painted over anytime after 2 hours and up to 7 days later.
Why should I use Easy Surface Prep?
The benefits of ESP are self-evident:
- Easy to apply
- Eliminates the need for sanding
- Does not remove or dull the old finish.
- Paint over with any oil-based or water-based paint or varnish
- Paint over anytime after 2 hours or up to 7 days later – so there’s no high-stress time frame!
- It prepares all smooth or slick surfaces for painting or varnishing. Without a surface preparation such as ESP, the paint would quickly flake and peel.
Easy Surface Prep is suitable for interior and exterior uses including melamine, ceramics, lacquers, baked enamels, varnishes, paint, walls, furniture, radiators, the list goes on. This makes it excellent for painting tired or outdated kitchen cabinets, old bathroom suites, and worn out furniture! The simple fact that it eliminates the need for sanding should be reason enough to consider it – what a time-saver.
Ideal Uses for Easy Surface Prep (ESP)
- Updating melamine kitchen furniture, great for revamping kitchen cupboards
- Re-painting a bathroom without having to re-tile!
- A great way to spruce up tired or outdated furniture without sanding
- Upgrading cheap furniture, time to add some colour to those flat packs!
- Suitable for use on baked lacquers and enamels, like lamps and ornaments
- Even good for use on glass, it dries totally clear