Win a £1000, £500 or £250 voucher to spend at Owatrol Direct!
This is your opportunity to showcase your best project using Owatrol products AND be in with a chance to win 1 of the 3 amazing prizes!
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is send us over before and after pictures (during would be great too but not necessary!) of a project you have completed with an Owatrol product and you will be entered to win one of 3 vouchers to spend at Owatrol Direct.
After 3 weeks we will have a panel of judges decide on their top 5 favourite projects and these finalists will go head to head on our social media pages! We will post the 5 finalists before and after pictures on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and who ever gets the most likes after 1 week will win a £1000 voucher, the second most likes will win a £500 voucher and the third most likes will win a £250 voucher.
Best of luck to everyone!
Terms & Conditions:
- The Promoter is: Owatrol Coatings UK, 23 Scott Road, Luton, LU3 3BF
- Entries will open 12:30pm BST Monday 7th June 2021 and close at midnight BST Monday 28th June 2021.
- The five finalists will have their photos uploaded to Owatrol UK’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages at 12:30pm BST on Friday 2nd July 2021. All likes received across all social media sites between this time and midnight BST on the 9th July 2021 will be added together and the winners will be contacted on Monday 12th July 2021. Any likes received after midnight BST on the 9th July 2021 will not be counted.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday 12th July 2021 and receive their prizes.
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered in whole or in part.
- Each coupon will need to be used in one transaction.
- Images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB.
- Images should be JPEG files.
- Open to trade or end user.
- Project can have been completed at any time.
- Project must have been completed with Owatrol products.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- This competition is in no way sponsored by or associated with any other website including all social media sites.
- Entrants may enter multiple projects but can only win 1 of the 3 prizes.
- You are the sole owner and author of each entry.
- You have the right to make your entry available to the competition.
- Each entry does not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s).
- Each entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous-, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- Each entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Each entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, including:
(a) Trademarks owned by third parties.
(b) Copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions).
(c) Names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead.
- All Entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by the Promoter, and its Partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. You hereby grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each entry throughout the world in all media for any use connected to the promotion of you the author and the Owatrol showcase competition, including, but not limited to:
(a) judging the competition
(b) inclusion within the website, magazine or similar
(c) inclusion within any materials promoting of the competition
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by
(a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion
(b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize
(c) any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize
(d) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.