RA.85 Aluminium Paint is a flexible, anti-corrosive coating that holds the deep penetrating and adhesion properties of Owatrol Oil.
RA.85 will restore even rusted and corroded surfaces to an acceptable appearance. For that reason, RA.85 gives long-lasting protection while greatly prolong the life of the surface.
Not only is RA.85 perfect for interior or exterior but it can also be used on all ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It can be used on grates, fences, roofing, pipes, machinery, plumbing etc. You can apply RA.85 to both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It even adheres well to clean, bright steel.
RA.85 has excellent abrasion resistance, withstands chemical attack and is ideal in aggressive climatic conditions where a highly resistant finish is necessary.
Originally developed for the shipping industry RA.85 became a favourite cargo hold coating. It carries approval for the carriage of grain.
It has excellent resistance against the effects of the weather. As it does not emit any harmful fumes it is safe to use in confined spaces.
Once cured, RA.85 aluminium paint can withstand temperatures of up to 175ºC. It also has excellent light and heat reflecting properties.
RA.85 leaves a highly elastic surface which will not crack or peel and galvanised surfaces do not require weathering or pickling first. Sand or shot-blasted surfaces don’t even need an immediate application as a light coating of rust will not affect performance or the finished result.
Ideal uses for RA.85 Aluminium Paint
- Anti-corrosive aluminium finish with an intense high gloss look.
- Excellent penetrating and adhesion properties due to the binding properties of Owatrol Oil – Does not peel or flake.
- Perfect for rejuvenating rusted surfaces.
- Ideal for aggressive climatic conditions. Withstands chemical attacks.
- Very good film-forming qualities (adhesion, flexibility, even film).
- High-temperature resistance up to +175 °C.