Dilunett is a solvent and paraffin free paint stripper that will remove any oil and alkyd based paint, varnish or woodstain. Dilunett’s powerful formula strips up to 8 coats of finish in just one application. Suitable for almost any surface such as wood, metal and plastic, Dilunett’s gel consistency means it will not run, making it ideal for us on vertical surfaces, elaborate plaster or wood designs that are in need of being stripped.
Easy to apply, Dilunett dissolves paint in even the smallest of recesses and the finest of details, softening all the layers for a simple and clean removal.
Biodegradable and non-flammable, Dilunett is even safe to use in poorly ventilated or confined areas.
Ideal uses for Dilunett
- Can be used on most surfaces; on wood (some woods such as Oak and Chestnut require more attention before using Dilunett), metal (except Aluminum), plastic, stone, cement etc
- Wood Stain Remover
- Ideal for surfaces difficult to strip due to size or intricate design and horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Solvent free so no toxic fumes.
- Dilunett is capable of removing up to 8 coats of finish in 1 application.
- Ideal for stripping large areas as Dilunett is non-flammable, does not dry out and remains active a long time.
- Does not attack plastics, rubber, synthetic coating or gel coats (GRP).