Owatrol GLV is a highly flexible, anti corrosive coating with a high gloss finish that possesses the deep penetrating and adhesion properties of Marine Oil so the finish will not peel or flake and will even adhere well to clean, bright steel. Owatrol GLV marine aluminium paint will restore rusted and corroded surfaces to an acceptable appearance to give lasting protection and greatly prolong the life of the treated surface. It has excellent resistance to the effects of the weather and does not emit harmful fumes so can be applied even in confined spaces.
Owatrol GLV has excellent abrasion resistance, withstands chemical attack and is ideal in aggressive climatic conditions where a high resistant finish is necessary. Originally developed for the shipping industry Owatrol GLV became a favourite cargo hold coating; carrying approval for the carriage of grain. It can withstand temperatures up to 175°C once cured and offers excellent light and heat reflecting properties.
Ideal Uses for Owatrol GLV marine aluminium paint
- Coating aluminium, steel and galvanised surfaces above the waterline
- Protecting already rusted tanks and machinery
- Resisting damage in aggressive climatic conditions
- Resisting weathering effects on pipes and pumps
- Providing long lasting protection against corrosion for new steelwork