Blackbat 2 in 1 (Previously known as Owablack), is a fast acting cleaner for fenders, vinyl, artificial leathers, inflatables, hulls, decks and more. Easy to use, Blackbat 2 in 1 removes tough marks and stains in just 5 minutes, restoring the surface to its original condition.
Blackbat 2 in 1 is available in a handy 500ml spray bottle, is ready to use and is enriched with pine oil to provide optimum performance on oil residues. It does not affect the surface which is being cleaned.
Ideal uses of Blackbat 2 in 1
- Cleaning exhaust fume stains from hulls and exhaust pipes
- Degreasing surfaces of your boat which have oil residue
- Removing grease and dirt from artificial leather or vinyl surfaces
- Removing tread marks from decks and steps
- Cleaning marks and stains from anti-slip surfaces
Applying Owatrol’s Blackbat 2 in 1
Apply Blackbat 2 in 1 to the surface using a brush or sprayer and allow to work for 5 minutes.
Then rub surface with a clean cloth or scrubbing sponge and rinse with fresh clean water. Repeat process if required.
TIP: For very dirty surfaces, soak a cloth or scrubbing sponge in Blackbat 2 in 1 and scrub on to surface in a circular motion. If surface is too hot, dampen with water to cool before applying Blackbat 2 in 1.
Use as is – do not dilute.
Clean all tools and equipment with water. Cloths and sponges soaked in Blackbat should be laid out flat to dry before disposing with the normal household waste.
Things to Remember
- Do not apply to surfaces in direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day
- Do not use wire brushes to scrub he surface
- Protect surfaces you do not wish to treat
- Always test on a small, inconspicuous area first
- Use appropriate protective clothing – gloves, goggles, etc.